An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works
I just added a Lore-centric chapter to my weird DaForge baby fic ‘Future by love’, because he’s been festering on my brain lately
"If you can’t see the love in my eyes, come a little closer."
Photos via Cat Act
If you don’t think cats are awesome you are wrong. Sorry, it’s scientificly proven.
cats: little shits sometimes but they’re cute so its ok
i was in the car with my mum today and she stopped reversing and looks at me and was like “is that a hickey ??? On ur neck ?????? did a boy do that to u ????????? i thought u’d be alone forever on ur laptop.” the hickey was a bruise from where i accidentally shot myself in the neck with a nerf dart while trying 2 recreate a scene in star trek. my life is so pathetic even mum wants me 2 get some
stop reblogging this
noun1. highly unpleasant physical sensation caused by illness or injury."he’s in great pain”
2. mental suffering or distress.
"the pain of loss"
I’m convinced that all these posts were made by Draco Malfoy
I think the “women are mysterious” thing can also come from:
1) Women actually being quite clear, but not telling men what they want to hear. ”She said she doesn’t want to talk to me? So many mixed messages and confusing signals!”
2) Women not having cheat codes. ”I tried being nice, and she didn’t have sex with me. I tried being an asshole, and she didn’t have sex with me. Come on, there’s got to be some kind of solution to this puzzle!”
3) Women not being a hive mind. ”First a woman told me that she likes guys with big muscles. Then the very next day a woman told me she thinks muscles aren’t attractive at all. Make up your mind, women!”
4) An individual woman doing something confusing, and instead of asking “why is she doing this now?” men ask “why do women always do this?”
In Mid-April nearly 300 girls between the ages of 16 to 18 who were pursuing their right to education were kidnapped from a government school in Northern Nigeria, for the sole purpose to be sold and married off. The terrorist group who did this are called Boko Haram (which means “Western Education is sin”), whose purpose is too deny the right of education for women and to deny people of “non-islamic” traditions. Let us join together to fight this act of terrorism and bring awareness to the world that we must set an example, that people have a right to education. BRING BACK OUR GIRLS FOR THEY ARE NOT FOR SALE.
***Image credit to the Women Empowerment team of the International School Moshi Arusha Campus, situated in Tanzania.
***Please help spread these photos by sharing, reblogging, liking, whatever can spread this***
People have written a lot of touchy-feely pieces on this subject but I thought I’d get right to the heart of the matter